Recommended recipe-Kinako edition-
You can change it to cake flour, but
Crispy with almond powder!
It is recommended because the contrast of the pattern is beautiful!
(Thickness 4 mm, about 10 to 15 sheets)
- Unsalted butter ・ ・ ・ 50g
- Millet sugar ... 38g (white sugar is OK)
- Salt ... a pinch
- Whole egg: 20g (about 1/3)
- Almond powder ... 20g
- Cake flour: 110g
- Kinako ... 3 tbsp
- Dust flour (weak flour) ... appropriate amount
Tools to use
- Rubber spatula
- Powder sieve
- Cookie type
- Guide stick for making cookie dough 4 mm thick (slightly thin, but disposable chopsticks can be used instead)
- Plastic bag
- Toothpick (useful when the mold is too powdery or clogged)
- Bring the unsalted butter to room temperature, or microwave it and soften it while watching it so that it does not melt.
- Sift the cake flour and soybean flour together.
- Preheat the oven to 160 degrees.
How to make
① Put unsalted butter in a bowl and mix well with a rubber spatula until smooth.
② Add millet sugar and salt and mix well.
③ Add the well-melted egg in two portions and mix well each time.
* If you want to make more than double the basic amount
Up to this point, the whisk is easy to use.
⑤ When it comes to polo polo, put it together so that the dough is pressed down with a rubber spatula.
⑥ When the powder is gone and it becomes a unit, put it in a plastic bag and spread it to a thickness of 4 mm with a stick from the top of the bag and a 4 mm ruler.
⑦ Leave the dough in the plastic bag and let it rest in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes. (OK if it is hard so that it can be easily pulled out)
⑧ Please see the video for how to use the cookie type.
⑨ Place in an oven preheated to 160 degrees and bake for about 10 to 15 minutes until a delicious brown color is obtained.
After using the mold, soak it in water or lukewarm water for about 10 minutes, and then gently wash it with a toothbrush or nail brush.
As it is a heat-sensitive material, it cannot be dishwashed or boiled. Please note that the mold will be deformed.
If the cookie mold is damaged or deformed by something other than heat deformation, stop using it and sorry to trouble you.Inquiry formPlease contact us from.