sacsac / cookie cutter museum
02: Make your custom -made color images and photos into cookies
Based on color images, photos, gray images, etc., we will create an illustration for cookies at our shop and create an original cookie type.
You can check the illustration before the cookie type manufacturing, and if it is a minor correction, we will fix it at our shop. Like the "cat tail" in the product image, the parts that are easily cracked when they become cookies will be modified so that they are easy to use at our shop.
It is also recommended for those who make custom -made cookies for the first time.
Information on how to express using a cookie type, precautions of images to be submitted, and flow after purchase.HerePlease check before purchasing as it is.
If you want to make a larger type than 8cm x 8cm, it supports 550 yen (tax included) per type 1 cmup. The required quantityHerePlease purchase as well.
If the type pattern (stamp parts) is not requiredHerePlease choose the product.
You cannot choose the mold manufacturing method or the color used for the type.
If you are considering mass production, please let us know at the time of purchase.
Recommended recipe-Kinako edition-
You can change it to cake flour, but
Crispy with almond powder!
It is recommended because the contrast of the pattern is beautiful!
(Thickness 4 mm, about 10 to 15 sheets)
- Unsalted butter ・ ・ ・ 50g
- Millet sugar ... 38g (white sugar is OK)
- Salt ... a pinch
- Whole egg: 20g (about 1/3)
- Almond powder ... 20g
- Cake flour: 110g
- Kinako ... 3 tbsp
- Dust flour (weak flour) ... appropriate amount
Tools to use
- Rubber spatula
- Powder sieve
- Cookie type
- Guide stick for making cookie dough 4 mm thick (slightly thin, but disposable chopsticks can be used instead)
- Plastic bag
- Toothpick (useful when the mold is too powdery or clogged)
- Bring the unsalted butter to room temperature, or microwave it and soften it while watching it so that it does not melt.
- Sift the cake flour and soybean flour together.
- Preheat the oven to 160 degrees.
How to make
① Put unsalted butter in a bowl and mix well with a rubber spatula until smooth.
② Add millet sugar and salt and mix well.
③ Add the well-melted egg in two portions and mix well each time.
* If you want to make more than double the basic amount
Up to this point, the whisk is easy to use.
⑤ When it comes to polo polo, put it together so that the dough is pressed down with a rubber spatula.
⑥ When the powder is gone and it becomes a unit, put it in a plastic bag and spread it to a thickness of 4 mm with a stick from the top of the bag and a 4 mm ruler.
⑦ Leave the dough in the plastic bag and let it rest in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes. (OK if it is hard so that it can be easily pulled out)
⑧ Please see the video for how to use the cookie type.
⑨ Place in an oven preheated to 160 degrees and bake for about 10 to 15 minutes until a delicious brown color is obtained.
After using the mold, soak it in water or lukewarm water for about 10 minutes, and then gently wash it with a toothbrush or nail brush.
As it is a heat-sensitive material, it cannot be dishwashed or boiled. Please note that the mold will be deformed.
If the cookie mold is damaged or deformed by something other than heat deformation, stop using it and sorry to trouble you.Inquiry formPlease contact us from.
- Collection items are individually packaged in transparent pouches, and information such as the title and author of the work is displayed in the lower right of the package. (Upper left of the image)
- One recipe and a shop card are enclosed per order (two pieces are prepared so that the inside and out can be seen in the image)
- Products, recipes and shop cards will be shipped in a special envelope for shipping or, if the quantity is large, in cardboard
- If you need a recipe or shop card for gifts, please let us know at the time of purchase (quantity is capped at the number of purchases)
Precautions when handling
- Please wash the product thoroughly before use.
- This product is vulnerable to heat, so do not add heat.
- Unreasonable force may damage it.
- After use, apply to water for a while, wash gently so that residue does not remain with a soft toothbrush, etc., dry thoroughly, and store in a breathable environment.
We use materials such as PLASTIC and acrylic for our products.
Heat resistant temperature: 50°C