sacsac / cookie cutter museum
Cookie Cuter Museum "Ranryoo"
Ranryoo is one of the pieces of Gagaku and is played both in the orchestra and in the dance.
Also known as Lanling King's Formation, Luoling King, shortened and also called Mausoleum King.
It belongs to Hayashi Hachiraku in one of the Tang Raku left dances, and it is a running dance of one dance person.
Lanling Wang expresses:
In the Kamakura period gagaku book "Lessons Learned", it is a theory that the beautiful-looking soldier Nagayasu of Hokusai, China, celebrated his great victory.
There is a theory that it represents that the sun which bed came up and a big victory was obtained when the prince of Fatna mourned the struggle with the neighboring country in front of father king's mausoleum, too. From here, there is also the name of "Death Day Meridian Raku".
It consists of six songs of small voice, Ling dynasty turbulence, 囀, sadatoning, this song, and obtain, and in the Mausoleum turbulence, the danceer appears by the rhythm of a unique percussion instrument and the chasing of the dragon flute, and in 囀, it behaves like a pantomime without accompaniment. The dance is Nosori.
Please note that you can not choose the color of the type.
Cookie Size: Width 4.2cm × Height 5.9cm × Thickness free
Recommended recipe-Kinako edition-
You can change it to cake flour, but
Crispy with almond powder!
It is recommended because the contrast of the pattern is beautiful!
(Thickness 4 mm, about 10 to 15 sheets)
- Unsalted butter ・ ・ ・ 50g
- Millet sugar ... 38g (white sugar is OK)
- Salt ... a pinch
- Whole egg: 20g (about 1/3)
- Almond powder ... 20g
- Cake flour: 110g
- Kinako ... 3 tbsp
- Dust flour (weak flour) ... appropriate amount
Tools to use
- Rubber spatula
- Powder sieve
- Cookie type
- Guide stick for making cookie dough 4 mm thick (slightly thin, but disposable chopsticks can be used instead)
- Plastic bag
- Toothpick (useful when the mold is too powdery or clogged)
- Bring the unsalted butter to room temperature, or microwave it and soften it while watching it so that it does not melt.
- Sift the cake flour and soybean flour together.
- Preheat the oven to 160 degrees.
How to make
① Put unsalted butter in a bowl and mix well with a rubber spatula until smooth.
② Add millet sugar and salt and mix well.
③ Add the well-melted egg in two portions and mix well each time.
* If you want to make more than double the basic amount
Up to this point, the whisk is easy to use.
⑤ When it comes to polo polo, put it together so that the dough is pressed down with a rubber spatula.
⑥ When the powder is gone and it becomes a unit, put it in a plastic bag and spread it to a thickness of 4 mm with a stick from the top of the bag and a 4 mm ruler.
⑦ Leave the dough in the plastic bag and let it rest in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes. (OK if it is hard so that it can be easily pulled out)
⑧ Please see the video for how to use the cookie type.
⑨ Place in an oven preheated to 160 degrees and bake for about 10 to 15 minutes until a delicious brown color is obtained.
After using the mold, soak it in water or lukewarm water for about 10 minutes, and then gently wash it with a toothbrush or nail brush.
As it is a heat-sensitive material, it cannot be dishwashed or boiled. Please note that the mold will be deformed.
If the cookie mold is damaged or deformed by something other than heat deformation, stop using it and sorry to trouble you.Inquiry formPlease contact us from.
- Collection items are individually packaged in transparent pouches, and information such as the title and author of the work is displayed in the lower right of the package. (Upper left of the image)
- One recipe and a shop card are enclosed per order (two pieces are prepared so that the inside and out can be seen in the image)
- Products, recipes and shop cards will be shipped in a special envelope for shipping or, if the quantity is large, in cardboard
- If you need a recipe or shop card for gifts, please let us know at the time of purchase (quantity is capped at the number of purchases)
Precautions when handling
- Please wash the product thoroughly before use.
- This product is vulnerable to heat, so do not add heat.
- Unreasonable force may damage it.
- After use, apply to water for a while, wash gently so that residue does not remain with a soft toothbrush, etc., dry thoroughly, and store in a breathable environment.
We use materials such as PLASTIC and acrylic for our products.
Heat resistant temperature: 50°C