MADE TO ORDER
The picture you draw becomes a cookie type!
Made-to-order cookie type About ordering
Made to order sacsac
You can create your own personality depending on your ideas!
This plan does not include gray expressions
You can make a cookie mold from black and white images, illustrations, and data.
Here are some of the expressions that can be made using the cookie type.
See how to express using cookie type
1. Make a concave pattern
- Press the cookie dough with dots, lines, and surfaces to make it dent.
- If the finest part has a line width of about 0.6 mm, it can be processed, and fine expressions such as characters and patterns are possible.
- The larger the dented line or surface, the weaker the shadow effect and the more vague the impression compared to the thin line.
2. Make a convex pattern
- Make the cookie dough convex by pressing it with dots, lines, or surfaces.
- Convex patterns are possible if the design is relatively simple.
- Detailed expressions are not suitable, and you need to press the stamp type more strongly than the dented pattern type.
3. Add a watermark
- Stamp the cookie dough and cut out the unnecessary parts.
- We don't recommend being too complicated, but it is possible with a simple design.
- If you use the uneven pattern in addition to the watermark pattern, the number of parts will increase, so we will quote separately.
4. Three-dimensional expression
- By deforming the die-cut cookie before baking it, you can make it a three-dimensional shape.
If you need to make minor corrections to the submitted illustration, we will make corrections, but we will not check the corrected illustrations.
- If you need to correct the illustration by our shop, or if you want to check the corrected illustration
- If you want to make a cookie mold with a color image or an image that contains gradation
- If you want to make a cookie mold from a face photo or a pet photo
- If you provide only your favorite subject and sacsac creates an illustration
- If you would like an entrusted illustration
01. Please prepare an illustration
Check the points of illustration creation
Please prepare white and black illustrations, images, and AI data that do not include gray.
- The black part in the illustration is represented by a concave when it becomes a cookie.
- The white part in the illustration is expressed as the thickness of the dough when it becomes a cookie. (In the case of an illustration with many concaves, it looks like it is convex)
- If you wish to mass-produce, please contact us in advance because there are more restrictions during manufacturing than manufacturing only one piece.
About the line thickness of the illustration
The line thickness must be 0.6mm (1.701pt) or more.
- If the line is not thick enough, thicken the entire illustration so that the thinnest part of the illustration is 0.6mm or 0.8mm.
- If the thickness of the main line is 0.6 mm or more and there is inflection in the thickness of the line, no particular correction is made.
- AI data (path data) may be thickened only in thin parts as needed.
About the distance between adjacent lines in the illustration
The distance between the lines must be 1.2 mm or more.
- If the lines are too close to each other, the cookie dough may become clogged or may not be expressed, so if it is 1.2 mm or less, the illustration may be modified.
- If there are many corrections in our shop, make an original cookie mold from color images and photos!
Information may be ¥ 5,000 (excluding tax).
About the expression of short lines and dots
Short lines or dots that are too fine will reduce the strength of the mold.
- The point must be 1 mm or more, the line length must be 2.5 mm or more, and the distance between points must be 1.2 mm or more.
When there is a break in the thin part / illustration
If there is a thin part in the illustration as shown below, set the cookie hollow position (red color line) on the outside of the illustration.
Illustration example that cannot be supported
Illustrations that include the following elements are not supported by this plan.
Not black and white 2 gradation
Not black and white 2 gradation
Too small in size / too low resolution
The solid line is not clear / the line is faint and cannot be identified
The background depends on the illustration / There is an expression that blocks the illustration
When making from these images, make an original cookie mold from color images and photos!Information may be ¥ 5,000 (excluding tax).
Tips and precautions for unevenness when becoming a cookie
About the black solid part of the illustration
In the illustrationThere is a black part in a wide rangeIf, from the impression of the illustration when it becomes a cookieQuite weakI can see it. If you make a solid black part a line art, you can express it with clear lines.
- Example) If the hair part is solid black, the entire hair will be concave when it becomes a cookie, so the unevenness effect will be less than expected.
- This is not the case when you want to use a wide surface as a solid black background to make the background look one step lower than the others.
If you want to make the cookie pattern convex
If you want to make the pattern convex when it becomes a cookieWhite pattern in a wide range of solid blackI will make an illustration to put. The pattern at this time isSimple designrecommend.
Note: It is possible to make fine patterns, but it may be difficult to use because it is necessary to press the stamp mold strongly.
About designation of cut line (hollow position)
Select the position to cut out the cookie from one of the following three types.
I need an illustration where the outermost line does not touch the inner pattern
A little outside
Along the outer concave pattern
If you would like other cut lines, we will process them according to the instructions in the illustration.
If you leave the cut line position to us, we can also make it with the optimum cut line at our shop.
Please refer to the above guidance and precautions and create illustration / image data for making cookie molds.
You will be asked to specify the "size (vertical) of the mold and the position of the cut line" when uploading the illustration, so decide it.
02. Please send the illustration to sacsac by using the submission form or by mail.
Please submit illustrations, images, and data using the submission form below.
data form: Jpg / pdf / ai / psd / HEIC / GIF / PNG
Image resolution: 150dpi or more* Confirmation required
1 Data capacity is up to 5MB (If you have a large capacity, please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org)
We also accept mail.
Mailing address: 274 Kitagomon-cho, Higashiyama-ku, Kyoto 605-0815, Kyoto Prefecture, addressed to sacsac
03. Check the illustration with sacsac and modify it if necessary
We will contact you if you need to make major corrections from the original.
04. After the illustration is decided, the delivery date will be confirmed
After confirming the illustration, for making the mold4 business days on average, From product shipment to arrival2-3 daystakes.
Confirmation / decision!
About 4 business days on average
About 2-3 days
* Shipping to Hokkaido, Okinawa, remote islands, and overseas is not limited to this.
* Please contact us if you would like a short delivery time.
05. You have your own cookie type!
I would be grateful if you could introduce the completed cookie on SNS etc. with "#sacsac".
* Please note that you cannot choose the color of the cookie type.
Click here to purchase a cookie-shaped picture☟
Frequently Asked Questions
- Please tell me the save format of the image.
- Data format: jpg / pdf / ai / psd / HEIC / GIF / PNG
Image resolution: 150dpi or higher * Confirmation required
- 1 data capacity up to 5MB
If you have a large capacity, please send it to email@example.com
※ Please prepare white and black illustrations and images that do not include gray.
- How big can cookie molds be made?
- It can be made in any size as long as it is within 8cm to 8cm. If you want a larger type, we support +¥500 (tax excluded) per 1cm size UP.
※ Depending on the illustration, it may be difficult to create at the desired size.
- I'm not confident in the unevenness expression...
- If you get lost in creating data"Make original cookie molds from color images and photos!" ¥5,000 (tax excluded)"Please select . We will create illustrations with sacsac.
- Can't you check the illustration data before purchasing?
- Check the data before purchasingThis formPlease contact us from .
- I want you to produce it with the shortest delivery time
- We will respond so that we can respond as much as possible.
We usually use Yu packets for shipping, but it usually takes 2-3 days to ship and arrive.The burden of the postage will occur, but select "Yu pack" as the delivery methodIf you can, you will arrive in the shortest time.